I’m still new to my blog, and have taken the plunge straight into posting without much of an introduction. I’ve seen these type of ‘getting to know me’ posts done by other bloggers, so I thought i’d give it a go.
1. What is your middle name?: Emily.
2. What was favourite subject at school?: At school it was definitely music. I grew up through school playing the cello and piano, and in my later high-school years started to sing and get involved with musicals, too!
3. What is your favourite drink?: Tea. Tea. Tea.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?: I can’t stop listening to Train’s Play That Song.
5. What is your favourite food?: That’s a tough one, because I am by no means a picky eater. Though to me it’s hard to beat a big Sunday roast dinner.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: A new slab of Fresh Farmacy cleanser from Lush.
7. Favourite book of all time?: Little Women. I really am such a ‘Jo’.
8. Favourite Colour?: Green. It’s so fresh, clean and spring-like.
9. Do you have any pets?: I have two guinea pigs, Murray and Russell.
10. Favourite Perfume?: Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle without a doubt; I wear it all the time. It’s one of those really distinctive fragrances and I think (or so my friends tell me!) it really suits me.
11. Are you married?: No; it’s definitely not something I’m thinking about at the moment.
12. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I wouldn’t be able to recount them all. But let’s say I’ve been abroad approximately once a year since I was about 4.
13. Do you speak any other language?: I can speak basic conversational French. I am by no means fluent, but I could definitely get by!
14. How many siblings do you have?: Just one younger brother. Although you wouldn’t know he was younger – he’s SO much taller than me.
15. What is your favourite shop?: It’d have to be a department store.. like Debenhams or House of Fraser – all of the big beauty counters under one roof.
16. Favourite restaurant?: It’s a local independent restaurant in Norwich called The Bicycle Shop. They do amazing tapas. When my friend Sophie is back from university we always make sure we pay them a visit.
17. When was the last time you cried?: A week ago. I went to see a production of Les Miserables. That show gets me every time.
18. Favourite Movie?: There are far too many! I suppose the one that’s been constantly my favourite for so many years now is Pretty Woman. I’m a sucker for a happy ending. Failing that, anything with Julie Andrews in. I lover her.
19. Favourite TV shows?: My all time favourite has to be Hannibal – I love Mads Mikkelsen. But I also enjoy Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars…. the list could go on.
20. PC or Mac?: Mac
21. What phone do you have?: iPhone 6s
22. How tall are you?: 5’6″
Why are the simplest questions sometimes the hardest?! I really enjoyed writing this up though and hope it’s given you a little bit of an insight into me as a person. I’d love to see any of your answers – let me know in the comments if you decide to post about yourselves, too!